Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Lonely Island, Infinitely Excellent

I know I already gave a little shout out to The Lonely Island on here, but I want to take this time to really emphasize that that site is totally great and the videos are infinitely excellent. If you get a chance, just click on “episodes” and enjoy. If you don’t have 18 or 25 minutes, at least check out the Ka-Blamo! music video.

I know most our Trashwire people probably don’t really listen to the Ying Yang Twins, but if any of you have heard that “Whisper” song they do and the chorus that goes “wait ‘til you see my dick” you will definitely get a kick out of the Bing Bong Brothers video.

And, lastly, if for some reason you’ve been under a rock since December 17th when “Lazy Sunday” first aired on SNL, you can download it on iTunes for free.

You know, at Trashwire, we have always said, “Support your dudes!” but now that little phrase has a new meaning. I want to encourage all of you to support the Dudes from The Lonely Island and check out that site.

http://thelonelyisland.com

-LaTaviya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home