Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Trashwire.com Survey

Trashwire.com recently created a survey to profile our friends and the stuff they like. I took it, and you can too. Just copy and past the questions and then put them as a comment HERE (trashwire.com/contact.html)

What is your favorite bad movie?
To me, the best bad movie ever made is The Room. It’s not only horribly directed, but the acting is awful and the stars aren’t, in any way, attractive. It is the worst movie I’ve ever seen... and I love it!

What is the best line from a bad movie?
“Everything goes wrong at once. Nobody helps me, and I’m dying. I got the results of the test back today, I definitely have breast cancer.” - The Room, 2003

Who is your favorite bad movie star?
This is a really tough question, because I’m partial to saying someone from The Room, but I think my favorite bad movie performance is Elizabeth Berkley in Showgirls. I love her in that movie because she’s so unnecessarily intense and violent in her movements and dialogue that I feel like they must have been blind to cast her as some kind of graceful dancer.

What is your favorite trashy reality TV show?
That’s a tough one too because there are so many bad reality shows I love. My favorite reality show of all time is Big Brother, but I’m hesitant to call it a trashy reality show because I love it so much. I think this year, the best trashy reality show would have to be Flavor of Love because when I watch it, I literally can’t believe my eyes.

Who is the funniest person alive?
If this was last year, I’d have said Richard Pryor. I bet you all think I’m gonna say Trey Parker, but I’d actually say Larry David. I’m also really liking Ricky Gervais, Eddie Izzard, Lisa Lampanelli, Chris Rock, and all The Comedians of Comedy.

The first thing I’d do with a billion dollars is...?
Make a movie.

If I was stranded on an island with one celebrity I’d chose...?
Either Trey Parker or someone super hot like Gael Garcia Bernal.

If I could only hear one song for the rest of my life, I’d listen to...?
I’d probably pick Michael Jackson’s “Human Nature” because I’ve loved that song for as long as I can remember. Also because I’m a dork and I really like 1980s Michael Jackson music.

My best movie experience was...?
Either watching Glitter with Greg and hearing him yell “Dice?” for the duration of that horrible scene where she comes to her boyfriend’s apartment and he’s not there... or watching The Room with Jason, Kim, Dominique and Matt last semester in Kino Fist. I felt like I was in an episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000. It was absolutely awesome.

When I was little, I always wanted to be a...?
Star of any kind. I think at that time, I was into being a pop star like Janet Jackson or being on In Living Color.

Which one is better:
Coke or Pepsi?.......... Pepsi
Chris Rock or Dave Chappelle?.......... Tough one, but Chris Rock.
South Park or Family Guy?.......... Duh, South Park!
Mac or Windows?.......... Mac that also runs Windows.
Facebook or MySpace?.......... Facebook
Movies or TV?.......... TV because it’s more immediate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home